Friday, July 24, 2009

Lily's grounded

Lily's Mom: Lily bit me today. Very Very Hard. Two of her fangs stabbed my hand! I have been looking at bad things that happen to people who are punctured by cat teeth and it's not pretty. I just hope I washed it out enough. I really should stay away from googling in situations such as these. I did see a particularly horrible example of ringworm on this guy's head during my search. It was like the size of a grapefruit. On. His. Head. Ewwwwww!

Lily ususally play bites but I think she is mad about the new kitten. He and Maggie are already playing together but Lily is still wary about him. I will let Lily post again when she calms down.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Lily, please do not ever bite your human. They sometimes need shots and nearly always require antibiotics. I did when I got bitten and the doctor told me some horror stories about humans who got sick from cat bites.