Saturday, October 25, 2008

No really, Flickr SUCKS

Okay, I tried to follow this week's flickr task but it was too complex. I couldn't even do the

"OPTION 2. If you're up to an easy challenge ... create a Free account in Flickr and use a digital camera to capture a few pictures from your life. Upload these to your Flickr account and tag at least one of the images "SAPLL2" and mark it public. Then create a post in your blog about your photo and experience. Be sure to include the image in your post. Once you have a Flickr account, you have two options for doing this: through Flickr's blogging tool or using Blogger's photo upload feature. "

I'll just stick with Photobucket. You can just send photos to blogger with a click of a button or cut and paste code with one step. There's no "setting up groups or setting up blog whatevers. So I'm not doing it. I mean I've got grooming to do and eating. A busy cat like me just doesn't have time for all this. Sheesh, when am I supposed to catch a nap?!

3 comments:

~Digital Goddess~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Digital Goddess~ said...

Come on Lily, give this link http://metaatem.net/words/ , a chance. I must admit, it does use Flickr, but try it. You type in your name with your claws and "poof" get a cool piece of art of your name. Just have your human owner help you with code, she knows her stuff.

groserita said...

Try flickr again Lily. We know you want to post more pictures of yourself! Besides we want more pictures of you also!