Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Trying to catch up

Look people, I'm a busy cat. I got food to eat, sisters to harrass and humans to love. I don't have time for superfluous stuff. Sadly my mom works at the busiest branch in town and doesn't have time for lots of things like tagging blogs or bookmarking with delicious. We only use the technology we actually need. I guess if you work at a really slow branch (yes, I'm talking to you Landa) or have A LOT of free time, you may find tools like delicious or technorati useful and may actually want to tag or label your posts. Also, technology I find unamusing (not hilarious) or difficult to use (re. flikr), I just won't go any further with it. Either give me something indispensible or make me laugh people!

3 comments:

cristina said...

True that, Lily the Cat!

taxicab said...

Why you pick on Landa? I haven't even looked at delicious or technoratty or whatever yet!

Lily said...

I'm not picking on Landa, I love Landa! It's just not as busy as Cody. But of course, no rules apply to children's librarians, they always seem busy to me.