Monday, January 12, 2009

Express Yourself

I love and use all the new tools for video and audio! YouTube is an excellent way to express yourself and provide comic fodder for others. I really like the rabbit vs. cat video but felt it was inappropriate to post for the 23 things. I also LOVE NPR podcasts. Sometimes I'm sleeping and I miss Fresh Air or This American Life, but with the podcasts I can listen anytime I want.
Here's a video of the way Mom says she feels about the wildly popular Twilight series. One of Mom's friends actually asked her if she should buy Twilight for her nine year old kid. I haven't read it personally because it has nothing to do with cats. But here it is:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Lily, you're doing great on the 23 Things: Just a couple more to go: Podcasting and Downloadable Audiobooks. Then, a final post telling us what you thought of the program. You're really close :)