Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Podcasting and Audio books

I get those aforementioned podcasts (NPR) from iTunes which is a wonderful and difficult to deal with service. Wonderful because it's great once you learn how to sync your iPod, but a pain learning how to sync and make playlists. Mom bought the Ricky Gervais podcast so it's great for ones you have to buy too although, I prefer free podcasts. The NPR ones just automatically feed into your iPod when you sync it which I try to do once a week. Very, very easy, especially for a smart cat like me.
As for the Audiobooks available from SAPL I've looked in the collection but I never find any books I WANT to download and for awhile they didn't have any you could download on an iPod so I have never done that. I have downloaded audiobooks another way onto my iPod. Mom says she's walked several people through the process over the phone so it doesn't sound too difficult.
So there. I'm finished. Can I have my treat now?
....oh yeah, I guess I've got to write more on my whole experience. I'll do that later....yawn!

1 comment:

Improvedliving said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.