Thursday, January 15, 2009

Final Thoughts on the 23 Things

Since my second favorite hobby is sleeping I will be lazy and answer these questions instead of thinking up my own thoughts on the 23 things.

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?

I really liked writing this blog. It's not often that a housecat like me gets to have my own blog. I also liked the various apps that went with this blog like goodreads and cat of the day (although I'm prettier than all of them). I didn't really know about goodreads until then and I think it's a fab way to keep up with all the kajillion of books Mom reads. She can also post it to her myspace account. Mom loves that Valerie was inspired to shoot a short film for YouTube although I don't know if that came from the 23 things or was inspired by the Night Fever video.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?

Um, well my life isn't that long so I just don't bother with goals. I do like to try new things at all times especially when there is a reward involved. I know you're thinking "learning is its own reward" but being rewarded, particularly with food, is a better reward.

Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?

Just what I mentioned in the first answer. But it has also inspired me to try to make my own YouTube video when I found out Mom's little camera can record video.

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?

Have less things with more exploration or as many things with more time. It was good you extended the time.

And last but not least…

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?

Sure, if the discovery is sufficiently interesting and definitely if there is a reward :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY! Congrats on finishing!